Sean and Such Ep. 11 Sean and Such Ep. 11

The thing that bugged me the most was the colours you used, they were not that pleasant to look at.
On the other hand the animation was good, the voice acting wasn't to bad and the story seemed average. It had some parts where it made me smile but not really laugh out loud material, but i'd say your going in the right direction.

Overall it was a decent flash, so keep up the good work.

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

I really enjoyed this animation, the voices are spot on in my opinion.
Couldn't help but laughing when Ash told brock his tunes sucked, haha, that was grand!

GameMaster 5: Broken Link GameMaster 5: Broken Link

Oh god

I thinking about youtube poops all the way through this episode.

Samination responds:

I love those!

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

I laughed

Just the fact that you made a parody of something that is your own made me laugh, its outrageous!

Hunting to Piconjo Hunting to Piconjo

Damn!

That was really nice, when I remember your older movies they aren't quite as polished as this one. looks allot better, smoother, I like it, you must've improved.
The voice acting was OK, the animation was really well done, liked the action and how Piconjo moved. To bad you didn't make a part to see how the tank man got his ass whooped. Great movie none the less!

Pico PWNS! Pico PWNS!

Great animation

When i watched it i thought the style was somewhat familiar.
The moment i saw Tom fulp pop in I remember the drawing you made that made frontpage. The only thing that bothers me is that some parts weren't as intense as they should be if you know what I'm saying. Especially the fighting scene some parts where pico is running looks kind of awkward it kinda looks like he was running on the spot. I really loved how you made Darnel look though, it cracked me up he looked like one of those guys you'd see in an episode of the Fresh prince of bell-air. All in all it was still a very awesome animation I enjoyed it.
Keep it up!

DARE DARE

Well I was moved

This flash is well executed, I realy like the art style you used, also the story of this flash is very clear and I was moved by it myself, it gave me goosebumps while watching it.

First Date Goes Awry First Date Goes Awry

hmmyesh

The execution could be done better, try to check and double check your movie enough before posting it, the animation was jumpy and awkward sometimes but you'll find your own way how to fix those flaws in time, just keep on improving.

PurplePlanet responds:

Thanks. I should have used 24 fps.

//Shut Up & Evolve! //Shut Up & Evolve!

Sweet

I dig the urban style. Good animation and nice voice acting.
I like the high detailed close up shots. Keep it up, i'm looking forward to your next animation.

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

Nice

Really cool, like almost everyone says it does have that Samurai Jack feel.
Which isn't bad, on the contrary it's great. Action scene's look cinematic, the plot was kinda weird and confusing but still great animation in overal.
Keep it up!